Charities and Tax Exempt Organizations are experiencing dramatic change resulting from economic, regulatory and technological issues. Successfully managing these factors is essential for survival.
Charities and Tax Exempt Organizations are experiencing dramatic change resulting from economic, social and legislative developments, as well as technological progress. Many organizations face the demand for increased levels of program activities during a period of reduced government funding, and reduced tax benefits for gifts. In addition, not-for-profit organizations face increasing Federal and State regulations, changes in tax laws, threat of litigation and increased reporting requirements.
Based on the above, we created a Charities and Tax Exempt Organizations service team staffed with members from all departments who have extensive experience with the accounting, reporting, regulatory, operational and tax aspects of not-for-profit organizations. The committee strives to keep you informed of changes as they occur.
- A-133 Audits
- Internal Audits
- Pension Plan Audits
- Cost Report Preparation
- CFR Preparation and Assistance
- Foundation and Endowment Investments
- Information Security
- IT Networking
- IT Network Administration
- IT Software Selection, Implementation and Training
- Institutional Investing and Foundation Endowment Investments
- MC5 Managed Care Managed Costs
- Reimbursement Review
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Tax Return Preparation
- Transaction Advisory Services