Justin S. Renaud
Assurance Services Group
At a glance
Justin is part of the Assurance Services team and helps provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts and preparing financial statements. He began his career with Dopkins as an intern and joined the Firm upon graduation.
His breadth of experience includes audits and reviews of organizations spanning multiple industries, while also directly interacting with clients with recommendations to improve the efficiency of their fiscal operations.
Prior to joining Dopkins, Justin also served as an accounting assistant at a local environmental services firm.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting & Accounting Information Systems, Canisius College
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Canisius College
- Certified Public Accountant
Industries & Clients Served
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Dairy Cooperatives
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- How a food company is managing its fractured supply chain and costs
- Upcoming Auditing Standard for Employee Benefit Plans
- Missing Participants in Employee Benefit Plans
- An Employee Benefit Plan Update: CARES Act relief for defined benefit plans
- An Employee Benefit Plan Update: Temporary waiver of required minimum distributions
- An Employee Benefit Plan Update: Loan relief provisions due to COVID-19
- An Employee Benefit Plan Update: CARES Act Introduces ‘Coronavirus Distributions’
- Changes to IRS Determination Letter Program