Help your business rise above with Sage Intacct, the leading cloud-based accounting and financial management software.
Sage Intacct can help improve your company’s performance and make your finance department more effective while improving compliance and transparency. As a best-in-class enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, Sage Intacct financial management solutions deliver deep accounting capabilities designed with a single goal — to accelerate your organization’s success.
The Solution You Need When You Need It
From Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to payroll, Sage Intacct’s integration with third party software applications allows the opportunity to reach optimum functionality for meeting your company’s current needs, all while remaining scalable for future growth. You can run your business the way you want while having access to the best solutions on the market to solve your business challenges.
Built for finance professionals. Click each arrow to learn more about Sage Intacct’s capabilities.
- Core Financials
Powerful automation of complex processes and multi-dimensional data analysis, including:
- Accounts Payable – Streamline workflows across the AP cycle with exceptional speed and efficiency.
- Accounts Receivable – Automate the invoicing and collections process to accelerate your cash cycle.
- Cash Management – Track multiple accounts with real-time visibility and easy reconciliations.
- General Ledger – Multiple entities, currencies, geographies–consolidate it all in minutes.
- Order Management – Automate complex, high-volume quote-to-cash cycles and improve profitability.
- Purchasing – Achieve speed, accuracy, and visibility with structured transactions and approvals.
- Advanced functionality
Everything you need to increase productivity, make timely decisions, and drive your business forward.
- Fixed Assets – Fixed assets and core accounting create an automated asset management system.
- Inventory Management – Track, value, and manage stock while maintaining accuracy at every step.
- Multi-Entity and Global Consolidations – Easily manage complex financials for multiple locations and entities.
- Project Accounting – Manage costs and revenue, keep projects on time, and maintain profitability.
- Revenue Recognition – Account for multiple revenue types—subscriptions, licenses, and services.
- Sales and Use Tax – Automatically calculate sales tax and VAT with our built-in Avatax integration.
- Spend Management – Govern company purchasing vs. budgets and never exceed spending caps.
- Time and Expense Management – Keep your team focused on client goals, not administrative tasks.
- Vendor Payment Services – Power payments on American Express Global Commercial Services’ platform.
- Flexible platform
Easily adapt to the way you work and integrate with other cloud services—like Salesforce, ADP, and more
- Platform Services – Create solutions precisely tuned to individual business needs.
- Web Services (API) – Easily integrate with other best-in-class solutions.
- Salesforce Integration – Connect finance and sales— fuel growth and accelerate revenue.
How does Sage Intacct Cloud technology work?
Sage Intacct is a true, multi-tenant cloud application. Not only do you get top-notch security with total financial control, Sage Intacct deploys new features and enhancements four times per year, keeping you up to date with the complex, changing world of finance. Sage Intacct users have access to real-time innovation without the expense and downtime of managing software upgrades and server maintenance.
Reputation speaks for itself
Sage Intacct can help improve your company’s performance and make your finance department more effective while improving compliance and transparency. Sage Intacct is recognized as the best-in-class cloud accounting software and is the only AICPA-preferred provider of financial applications.
Who Needs Sage Intacct?
- Medical Practices
- Physicians / Physician Groups
- Restaurant and hotel management
Questions to Ask
- Are you spending hours or even weeks in financial closing?
- Are you frustrated by the lack of real-time data and reliance on manual processes?
- Do you need to reduce IT and operating costs through a lower total cost of ownership than client-server installed financial software?
- Do you need to integrate with a CRM system?
- Do you find administration cumbersome?
- Do you need real-time reporting for leadership beyond Excel spreadsheets?
- Does your business support multiple entities, locations or currencies?
If you’ve answered YES to any of the questions above, it might be time to learn more about Sage Intacct, a robust accounting solution that can help you automate processes, reduce cycle times and speed up your financial close.