As healthcare leaders traverse an ever-changing business landscape; they will increasingly rely on expert guidance related to performance and compliance.
Dopkins Healthcare Team
As healthcare changes, providers are increasingly relying on us to help them keep step. The Dopkins Healthcare Team can help you survive these turbulent times with comprehensive services that we’ve grouped according to the areas about which are asked about most: practice administration, compliance, and consulting.
The Dopkins Difference
The Dopkins Healthcare Team is led by department heads and managers with inter-disciplinary expertise within the Firm who understand the uniqueness of the industry— however it is defined. The Team works with the healthcare community and their management to provide critical advice on all aspects of an organization to ultimately help improve profitability and cash flow.
Our clients include physician practices (individual and group), ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, laboratories, dialysis centers, university practice groups, and hospitals. Moreover, we serve medical device manufacturers, not-for-profit clinics, publicly traded, privately-held and family-owned operations.
In response, the healthcare industry is reengineering all phases of service delivery. To survive, let alone thrive, we help clients:
- Deliver quality care more effectively and efficiently;
- Identify competitive threats and critical success factors;
- Confirm your core values and mission, while positioning the organization for success;
- Sustain a clear vision, strong leadership and commitment to positive change;
- Access potential strategic alliances and opportunities;
- Create an efficient business structure that supports cost-effective clinical practices and enables you to continually measure and improve clinical quality; and
- Differentiate it by being an innovator in business-systems improvements and care-delivery models.