Many non-profit organizations face the demand for increased program during a period of reduced government funding, and reduced tax benefits for gifts.
Not-for-profit organizations are experiencing dramatic change resulting from economic, social and legislative developments, as well as technological progress. Many organizations face the demand for increased levels of program activities during a period of reduced government funding, and reduced tax benefits for gifts. In addition, not-for-profit organizations face increasing Federal and State regulations, changes in tax laws, threat of litigation and increased reporting requirements.
Based on the above, we created a not-for-profit service team staffed with members from all departments who have extensive experience with the accounting, reporting, regulatory, operational and tax aspects of not-for-profit organizations. The committee strives to keep you informed of changes as they occur.
- A-133 Audits
- Internal Audits
- Pension Plan Audits
- Cost Report Preparation
- CFR Preparation and Assistance
- Foundation and Endowment Investments
- Information Security
- IT Networking
- IT Network Administration
- IT Software Selection, Implementation and Training
- Institutional Investing and Foundation Endowment Investments
- MC5 Managed Care Managed Costs
- Reimbursement Review
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Tax Return Preparation
What’s new in the not-for-profit sector?
- Read about the latest accounting, regulatory, and other developments
How is your agency going to adapt to the changes ahead? Take our Managed Care Readiness Assessment
Catch up on some of our communications you many have missed.
- Introducing MC2, Four Focal Points, Four Boxes Explained
- Read about our not-for-profit thought leadership.
- Click here to Download our Free Non-profit Revitalization Act Checklist