Matthew R. Huefner
Dopkins System Consultants
At a glance
Matt is our senior consultant providing implementation and support services to ERP and accounting system user clients. While supporting mostly Sage 300 (ACCPAC) clients, he also provides advice and support to clients running FundEZ and Great Plains, both on-site and through near constant phone support calls. He also has worked on designing and implementing “bridges” between systems, eliminating duplication and manual data entry.
In addition, he supports the various operations, manufacturing, purchasing, and reporting packages that integrate with ACCPAC. His specific interests in these areas include integration of different systems, process improvement, and providing more relevant and readily accessible information to an organization’s decision makers. Matt first joined Dopkins & Company LLP as an intern in 2003, and became a full-time consultant soon after, in June 2004.
Principal areas of expertise
- Medical Practices
- Physicians / Physician Groups
- Restaurant and hotel management
- Sage ERP ACCPAC Certified Consultant
- B.S. in Accounting and Finance, from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- Presenter, Budgeting: Accounting vs. Accountability, Financial Managers Association (FMA) of Rehab Agencies 30th Annual Conference (Cooperstown, NY)