Matthew R. Huefner
Dopkins System Consultants
At a glance
Matt is responsible for managing the implementation and on-going support of the Sage 300 (formerly ACCPAC) accounting software package for the firm’s many clients. In addition to earning the designation of Certified Consultant for the core Sage 300 product, he supports the various operations, manufacturing, purchasing, and reporting packages that integrate with Sage 300. His specific interests in these areas include integration between different systems, process improvement, and providing more relevant and readily accessible information to an organization’s decision makers.
Matt has worked with businesses in many different industries, most notably not-for-profit organizations, clinics, and medical practices. In addition to Sage products, he has provided assistance to companies with a number of other software applications, including Microsoft Dynamics, Ultipro payroll, SQL Server, CRM, MRP/Job Costing systems, FundEZ, and various other medical claim billing systems. Matt joined the firm in 2005 after obtaining a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Principal areas of expertise
- Medical Practices
- Physicians / Physician Groups
- Restaurant and hotel management
- Sage ERP ACCPAC Certified Consultant
- B.S. in Accounting and Finance, from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- Presenter, Budgeting: Accounting vs. Accountability, Financial Managers Association (FMA) of Rehab Agencies 30th Annual Conference (Cooperstown, NY)