Why Choose Dopkins?
One of our core values is that we are passionate about our people. We define that as
- We take personal responsibility for growing our knowledge and skills.
- We reward results rather than effort, our highest performers are our highest compensated.
- We work toward solutions rather than making excuses or placing blame.
- We are equally committed to our people and our clients.
- We seek balance between professional, personal and community commitments.
- We encourage this balance by showing flexibility in how, when, and where work gets done.
- We provide our people opportunities, encourage initiative and reward results.
Consequently, when we find someone who shares our values and lives them, we hire them. Admittedly, not everyone is right for Dopkins, nor we for them.
How about you? To continue the conversation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Dopkins Career Opportunities
For those with experience
- Wealth Advisor, Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC
- Audit Manager
- Senior Associate, Assurance Services Department
- ABL Senior Field Examiner
- Senior Tax Associate— Small Business
- Senior Tax Associate
For those starting out
- Associate, Assurance Services Department
- Associate, Tax Advisory Group
- Associate Advisor – Dopkins Wealth Management
Dopkins is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.
Get to Know Us
Still in school? Have some questions? See our video response to FAQs.