Jill E. Colombo
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Jill specializes in corporate tax compliance and preparation services for businesses and individuals. She has significant experience with multi-state tax corporate issues, employee benefit plan compliance and international tax matters. Her projects include tax planning, international compliance and tax structure consulting services. She joined Dopkins in 2001.
Principal areas of expertise
- Corporate tax
- Federal, multi-state, New York State and local taxation
- Employee benefit plans compliance
- Certified Public Accountant
- Cross Border
- Member, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member, Buffalo Niagara Partnership CanAm Council. The CanAm Council is a cross-industry collaboration of business leaders focused on developing the region’s bi-national economy.
- Past Treasurer of the Ken-Ton Chamber of Commerce
- An avid photographer, a significant amount of Jill’s work is on display in the office at Dopkins.
- BS in Accounting, State University of New York at Geneseo
- Own an interest in a Foreign Entity? What does the New Tax Act mean for you?
- Some ITINs are Expiring December 31, 2017. Do I need to Renew?
- Yes, you can undo a Roth IRA conversion
- Some Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) are Expiring – Is Yours?
- FBAR Reporting Changes Begin 2016 Calendar Year
- How does the PATH Act affect you as an Individual?
- PATH Act Impacts 9 Business Tax Provisions. Yes, Your Business
- Signed Dec. 18th, PATH Act Addresses Tax Credits & Tax Extenders
- Tangible Asset Regulations (TARS)- Final Regulations Released