January 13, 2021 – Nonprofits are quickly replacing outdated financial systems with new and modern, best-of-breed cloud financial management solutions like Sage Intacct. At the heart of the Sage Intacct solution is its dimensional chart of accounts―a game-changer that gives you the freedom, flexibility, and visibility you need for mission success.
Join us and learn how a modern multi-dimensional chart of accounts can help you:
- Eliminate hours of manual data entry, risk, and Excel spreadsheets
- Easily track, manage, and analyze any key data―like funds, grants, budgets, etc.
- Quickly generate dashboards, data views, and reports with relevant and real-time data for key stakeholders
- Add new funds, grants, donors, and even entities―in seconds
- Gain real-time insights into your organization’s financial performance and mission impact
The Modern General Ledger for Nonprofits―Not Your Mother’s Chart of Accounts
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:00 – 3:00 ET
Can’t attend on the 13th? Go ahead and register anyway. We’ll send you a link to the recording.
Questions? Contact Matthew Huefner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Sage Intacct is the AICPA’s preferred provider of cloud financial management. Specializing in helping nonprofits of all types, Sage Intacct streamlines grant, fund, project and donor accounting, while delivering real-time visibility into the metrics that matter.
Sage helps nonprofits strengthen stewardship, build influence, grow funding, and achieve mission success.