Steven D. Szymanski
Assurance Services Group
At a glance
Steven is a member of the Assurance Services Department, and provides clients with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts and preparing financial statements. His experience includes audits and reviews of organizations from a variety of industries, providing management with recommendations to improve the efficiency of their fiscal operations.
Steven began his career with Dopkins System Consultants, where he offered clients a range of IT assurance and consulting services.
- M.B.A. in Accounting, Canisius College
- B.S. in Accounting & Accounting Information Systems, Canisius College
- Recipient, Dopkins Scholarship
- Employee Benefit Plans
Principal Areas of Practice
- Data Analytics
- The Rise of Data Analytics Part IV: A Road Map
- The Rise of Data Analytics Part III: The Data Analytic Technique – Benford’s Law
- The Rise of Data Analytics Part II: Benefits and Obstacles
- The Rise of Data Analytics: Part I