Samantha L. Affolter
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Samantha provides compliance services for both businesses and individuals, and oversees the Firm’s tax compliance and consulting services to high net worth families. She began her career while attending the University at Buffalo. There, she interned at a tax software company for two years, as well as provided services to the Buffalo Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, through her association with Beta Alpha Psi.
Samantha joined Dopkins & Company, LLP in 2013 following graduation.
- Certified Public Accountant
- University at Buffalo: M.S. in Accounting
- University at Buffalo: B.S. in Accounting
- Secretary, Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA), Buffalo Chapter
- Mentor, Business First of Buffalo BizWomen Event (2020)
News & Events
- Business Interest Limitation Modification under the CARES Act
- How Much of that Charitable Contribution is Deductible?
- ‘Tis the Season for IRS Scams
- Health Coverage Forms to File? You Have Extra Time
- It’s the Season of Giving, How Much Can I Deduct for my Charitable Contribution?
- Identity Theft, the IRS and You: Protect Thyself Part 2
- Identity Theft, the IRS and You: Protect Thyself
- Key Tax Provisions– Extensions Still Uncertain