Samantha L. Affolter
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Samantha provides compliance services for both businesses and individuals, and oversees the Firm’s tax compliance and consulting services to high net worth families. She is also a member of Dopkins Research and Development Tax Credit team. She began her career while attending the University at Buffalo. There, she interned at a tax software company for two years, as well as provided services to the Buffalo Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, through her association with Beta Alpha Psi.
Samantha joined Dopkins & Company, LLP in 2013 following graduation.
- Certified Public Accountant
- University at Buffalo: M.S. in Accounting
- University at Buffalo: B.S. in Accounting
- Secretary, Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA), Buffalo Chapter
- Mentor, Business First of Buffalo BizWomen Event (2020)
News & Events
- Business Interest Limitation Modification under the CARES Act
- How Much of that Charitable Contribution is Deductible?
- ‘Tis the Season for IRS Scams
- Health Coverage Forms to File? You Have Extra Time
- It’s the Season of Giving, How Much Can I Deduct for my Charitable Contribution?
- Identity Theft, the IRS and You: Protect Thyself Part 2
- Identity Theft, the IRS and You: Protect Thyself
- Key Tax Provisions– Extensions Still Uncertain