March 18, 2021 – QuickBooks is a great bookkeeping solution for very small, order-centric businesses. But when your business has a variety of billing models or recurring revenue, you’ll feel growing pains as invoices and revenue schedules increase.
Webinar—5 Signs Your Software Company Is Outgrowing QuickBooks
Thursday, March 18th at 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Can’t attend on the 18th? Go ahead and register anyway. We’ll send you a link to the recording.
Hear from Kevin Neary, Controller at Wistia, as we discuss the 5 signs it’s time to change, the 5 steps to improve your financial processes, and the benefits Sage Intacct customers have experienced since graduating off QuickBooks, including:
- Increasing revenue per transaction up to 15% by automating billing
- Reducing gross revenue churn up to 2% with more flexible, contract-based billing
- Accelerating the financial close up to 50% by eliminating spreadsheets
- Increasing cash flow by up to 20% with enhanced reporting capabilities
- Speeding quote-to-cash processing 30% faster with native Salesforce integration