The resources you need to help your users defend against cybercrime from anywhere.
Dopkins & Company’s STARTegy program has a strategy for getting started with a Cybersecurity program. We’re providing a free resource kit from our Partner KnowBe4 – It comes packed with free courses, infographics, tip sheets, and more to help you make the most out of October. Request your free kit now!
Get Your Free Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resource Kit Now!
- Access to free resources for you including KnowBe4’s most popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
- Resources to help you plan your activities, including your Cybersecurity Awareness Month Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner
- Two free training modules for your users; “Your Role: Internet Security and You” and “2021 Social Engineering Red Flags,” both available in multiple languages
- Resources to share with your users including Kevin Mitnick cybersecurity demo videos, infographics, tip sheets, awareness posters, and wallpapers
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
Available for a limited time only!
(You will be directed to a KnowBe4 Registration page.)
Questions? Contact Patrick Rost at email@example.com.