November 28, 2018 – Dopkins is a proud sponsor of the Commercial Credit Panel Discussion. The event is presented by the Upstate New York chapter of the Turnaround Management Association and the Risk Management Association (RMA).
Join us for a discussion on the current state and outlook for the commercial lending market including opportunities, challenges and the regulatory environment. The panel will discuss and share their thoughts on the current and prospective state of the commercial lending market and share insights & perspective with the audience on how bank’s evaluate credit and manage risk.
- Brian Beitz, Administrative Vice President & Senior Credit Officer at M&T Bank
- Kevin West, Senior Vice President & Regional Credit Officer at Key Bank N.A.
- David Case, Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Credit Officer at Five Star Bank
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM EST
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm – Registration, Networking Session, Refreshments
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm – Discussion/Presentation
- 7:30 – 8:30 pm – Networking Session, Refreshments
Directions and Parking: Please click here (link is external) for directions. Eckl’s @ Larkin is located at 703 Seneca between Larkin & VanRensselaer Streets, just before Swan, inside the Larkin Center of Commerce Building that spans the block. After Business Hours Parking: Use Seneca Street Lot or On-Street Parking on Seneca and Van Rensselaer Streets. During Business Hours: Use Seneca Street Lot. Parking Will Be Validated By Restaurant.
Member/non-member rates apply.
Contact Sharon Graber