Business First and Dopkins & Company LLP are pleased to sponsor Western New York’s Top Private Companies, celebrating the success of Buffalo Niagara’s most dynamic private, for-profit businesses.
Nominations are due by Wednesday, September 14th.
Eligibility Requirements & Nomination Guidelines:
Be independent, privately held and for-profit.
Have annual sales of at least $5 million for years beginning in 2020.
Majority ownership (51 percent or more)must be based in Western New York (Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans or Wyoming Counties).
Be in business for at least two years.
Provide sales figures for your fiscal 2020 and 2021 years.
- NEW – to nominate a company, Business First requests users log in with a password/username.
- There is no charge for a nominating user account. A paid subscription to Business First is not required.
- The purpose of the login is to provide users with the ability to save a nomination form as a work in progress if the need arises to leave the form and go back to it later.
- The login account is required for any Business First nomination, not just Top Private companies. (Other categories include 40 Under 40, Best Places to Work, Healthiest Employers, Who’s Who nominations, etc.)
- **Dopkins & Company will contact the Chief Financial Officer of each nominated company to verify all submitted information.
- Any questions, please contact Donna Blaufuss at Dopkins at email@example.com.