NYSACDL SUPERSTAR TRIAL SEMINAR 2019
7.5 Skills Credits
|Friday, October 25, 2019
8:45am – 4:30pm
Two Niagara Square
Jury Assembly Room
Buffalo, New York 14202Breakfast and Lunch Included
Premium Lead Sponsor:
Faculty & Topics
- Handling the High-Profile Criminal Defendant in New York City
- Anthony L. Ricco, Esq. – New York City
- Brady Material & The Noura Jackson Exoneration in Tennessee
- Valerie Corder, Esq., Law Office of Valerie Corder – Memphis
- Lessons Learned From R&B Singer Robert Kelly’s Defense
- Steven Greenberg, Esq., Steven A. Greenberg and Associates, LTD. – Chicago
- Defending Homicide Defendant Adnan Syed – Serial Podcast Season One
- C. Justin Brown, Esq., Brown Law – Baltimore
- Lessons from Defending the Unpopular Western NY Clients
- James Nobles, Esq., Nobles and DeCarolis – Rochester
- Teo X. Seguenza, Esq., Law Offices of Teo X. Siguenza – Rochester
For ticket pricing & registration, visit the NYS Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers website.
Member/non-member rates apply.
Contact Jennifer Van Ort
This transitional program is approved for new lawyers. NYSACDL is accredited by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board and by the New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education as an approved provider. NYSACDL provides tuition assistance to attorneys showing hardship.