Assurance Services Group
At a glance
Vincent Pasini holds extensive experience in contract design, management and review/audit of financial statements. Prior to joining Dopkins, he enjoyed a fifteen-year career at an international food services and facilities management company. He most recently served as a Senior Accounting Analyst, where he managed $270 million in allocation costs. Included among his achievements was the recovery of $16 million in allocations, the research and allocation of over $32 million in billings to the proper G/L account, and a 6-figure recovery of closed units in one project. His experience also includes the creation of a contract reporting method for billing purposes.
His leadership skills include mentoring and training colleagues on in terms of their workload and new corporate initiatives, while making sure contracts, GAAP and company policies were achieved.
- Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in accounting, St. Bonaventure University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, St. Bonaventure University
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Food & Beverage
- Facilities Management
- Family Owned Business
- SAP Accounting Software
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- An Employee Benefit Plan Update: Loan relief provisions due to COVID-19
- An Employee Benefit Plan Update: CARES Act Introduces ‘Coronavirus Distributions’