Megan M. Gullo
Assurance Services Group
Dedicated to assisting companies to make the best decisions for their operations, Megan serves corporate and not-for-profit clients with respect to matters of financial reporting and internal controls.
Megan joined Dopkins as an intern in 2019 and started full time in 2020.
- Master of Science in Accounting, State University of New York College at Brockport
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, State University of New York College at Brockport
- Recipient of numerous scholarships and collegiate awards
Member, Beta Gamma Sigma, International Honor Society in Business
Prior to joining Dopkins, Megan served multiple internships at public accounting firms in the Rochester and Brockport areas. She gained experience in the preparation of financial statements and audits of employee benefit plans for clients from a diverse range of industries.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Fluent in conversational Spanish and American Sign Language
Megan was an active member of the Brockport community. Notable activities among her many roles include:
- President, Brockport Women in Business Association
- Treasurer, Brockport Accounting Society
- Honors College Peer Mentor
- Brockport Student Host, responsible for giving prospective students campus tours
- Brockport Student Government
Awards & Achievements
A member of the Girl Scouts of the USA, Megan has achieved the Girl Scout Silver Award—the highest honor a Cadette can achieve.