Lauren M. Edbauer
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Dopkins welcomed Lauren to the firm’s Tax Advisory and Client Accounting & Advisory Solution (CAAS) groups in 2020. She will provide accounting and tax services for individual and closely-held business clients, providing accounting services, financial statement preparation, tax compliance and tax planning services.
- Medical practices
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Family-owned businesses
- Family office (high net worth individuals/families)
- Real estate management companies
- Large public/private companies
Prior to joining Dopkins, Lauren served as a staff accountant at a local CPA firm. In this capacity she served clients with collecting, organizing and inputting client data into QuickBooks for reporting purposes. She routinely booked journal entries, payroll and assisted with the monthly closing process. Her responsibilities also included the preparation of tax documents for business and individual clients. While pursuing her MBA, she worked in the financial services industry at a local regional bank in a customer service role.
- Master of Business Education in Accounting, Niagara University
- Recipient of Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Scholarship
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Niagara University
- Volunteer, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA)