Joshua D. Paris
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Joshua provides tax compliance services for both businesses and individuals. He joined Dopkins in 2023 following graduation.
- B.S. in Public Accountancy and Business Administration- Finance, with a Minor in Economics, from the State University of New York at Fredonia
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- Recipient of multiple scholarships and academic recognition
Principal Areas of Practice
- Corporate tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Individual tax returns
- Site Coordinator, Volunteer Tax program for low-income and elderly tax payers through Suny Fredonia’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. In this capacity, Joshua interacted with clients, prepared returns and reviewed the work of other volunteers prior to filing returns.
- Joshua also served in a leadership capacity for the Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society. His service included roles as Vice-President of Finance and President.