Brian F. Tusznio
Assurance Services Group
At a glance
Brian helps clients assess and verify the accuracy of information in order to facilitate their strategic decision making. He joined Dopkins Assurance Service Group as a full-time team member in 2022 after serving an extended internship with the Firm.
- M.B.A. in Accounting, Canisius College
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance and Economics, Canisius College
- Participant, Canisius College Golden Griffin Fund. The fund is a program that provides real-world learning experience in investment management and equity.
- While studying at Canisius, Brian studied at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
Prior to joining Dopkins as an intern, Brian also served a year-long internship in the tax department of another leading local public accounting firm.
A long-term member of 4-H, Brian worked in leadership capacity for the organization. Included among his service was a managerial role at the Erie County Fair where he worked with members and was responsible for building facilities at the fairgrounds.
- Volunteer, Response to Love Center food pantry
- Volunteer & Member, 4-H since 2004
- Fluent in Polish language