Alexandra L. Jankowiak
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Alexandra is a member of our Tax Advisory Group, serving businesses from a variety of industries as well as individuals. Her services to clients include preparing federal, New York State, and multi-state returns, and year-end tax planning. She joined Dopkins & Company after graduation in 2022.
- Master of Science in Accounting, Duquesne University
- B.S. in Business Administration, Duquesne University
- While studying at Duquesne, Alexandra participated in Duquesne University’s study abroad program in Rome, Italy.
Principal Areas of Practice
- Corporate tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Individual tax returns
Alexandra obtained a wealth of experience while pursuing her academic degrees through multiple internships. She most recently served an extended internship with a public utility company where she assisted with completing tax return forms for the organization and all subsidiaries. Prior to this role, she had an internship opportunity with a global bank where she gained real-world experience in the different departments in the bank’s operations center, including Private Banking, Treasury, Trade Securities and Commercial Banking
Also included among her internship was experience in the procurement department at a major food manufacturer headquartered in Western New York. While there she worked with suppliers to obtain regulatory documentation and worked with the organization’s ERP software.
- Volunteer Tax Preparer for low-income and elderly tax payers through Duquesne University’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- Volunteer, Just Harvest, an organization dedicated to eliminating hunger in Allegany County (Pennsylvania).