On Thursday, May 20th, William Prohn will serve as a panelist at the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) Not-for-Profit update:
The Buffalo Chapter of the NYSSCPA presents:
Non-Profit A&A Update and Cybersecurity Panel Presentation Tech Session Webinar
Thursday, May 20, 2021
8:00am – 11:00 AM
- Non-Profit Accounting and Auditing (A&A) and Risk Alert Update
- Cybersecurity Panel Presentation
Who Should Attend
Accountants in public or industry, Non-Profit financial managers or executives
- Update on recent or upcoming accounting and auditing standards, including COVID-19 considerations.
- Latest in cybersecurity issues, risks and best practices.
Member/non-member rates apply:
- 1 Accounting (NYSED) / Accounting (NASBA) credit
- 1 Specialized Knowledge (NYSED) / Specialized Knowledge (NASBA) credit
- 1 Auditing (NYSED)/ Auditing (NASBA) credit
- Course Code: 29011101
- Course Format: Chapter CPE Teleconference Program
- Developer: Foundation for Accounting Education
For more information, contact the NYSSCPA at (800) 537-3635.