Dawn D. Chen
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Dawn provides tax compliance services for both businesses and individuals. She joined Dopkins in 2018 following graduation.
- B.S. in Accounting, State University of New York at Buffalo
- M.S., Accounting, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Recipient, Becker Scholarship
- Participant, Singapore Institute of Management Asian Business & Global Economy Study Abroad Program
An active member of the University at Buffalo community, Dawn served as a Student Assistant while pursuing both her undergraduate and graduate degrees. She also completed internships in both the public accounting and health care industries.
Dawn is a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) for Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Volunteer, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA)
- New Charitable Contribution Rules Provide Tax Relief
- Do You Have An Independent Contractor Or An Employee? New State Laws Take Effect – Worker Classification