Dawn D. Chen
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Dawn provides tax compliance services for both businesses and individuals. As an Enrolled Agent (EA), Dawn is a federally licensed tax practitioner with unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS for any issues relating to collections, audits or tax appeals.
- B.S. in Accounting, State University of New York at Buffalo
- M.S., Accounting, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Recipient, Becker Scholarship
- Participant, Singapore Institute of Management Asian Business & Global Economy Study Abroad Program
An active member of the University at Buffalo community, Dawn served as a Student Assistant while pursuing both her undergraduate and graduate degrees. She also completed internships in both the public accounting and health care industries.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) for Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
An enrolled agent has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service in matters relating to collections, audits or tax appeals. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years.
- Volunteer, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA)
- New York Provides Tax Relief to Eligible Taxpayers of Partnerships and S Corporations
- New Charitable Contribution Rules Provide Tax Relief
- Do You Have An Independent Contractor Or An Employee? New State Laws Take Effect – Worker Classification