Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
Dopkins is a CMMC Registered Provider Organization (RPO) for companies doing business with the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
Watch Patrick Rost and William Prohn as they have a conversation about the CMMC and the actions businesses need to do now in order to continue to receive contracts from the DoD.
For more information, visit our CMMC page.
Contact: Patrick Rost at email@example.com or William Prohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a free CMMC consultation to evaluate your organization’s status:
- What is CMMC? – 00:13
- What does Cybersecurity Maturity mean? – 00:55
- Where did the CMMC requirements come from? – 4:08
- What topics does CMMC cover? – 6:32
- Who does CMMC apply to? – 7:59
- What is FCI and CUI? – 9:00
- What is required from contractors to protect FCI/CUI? – 10:54
- What do each of the CMMC levels represent? – 12:05
- What are examples of practices? – 13:27
- What is a process? – 14:30
- What are the steps to get certified? – 16:29
- Where can an organization get help preparing for certification? – 21:09
- Where can an organization go to find a certifier? – 23:31
- Final thoughts – 26:05