October 17, 2019 – William Prohn will serve as a panelist at the BankonBuffalo Advisor Series on Business Fraud & Crime.
ADVISOR SERIES: BUSINESS FRAUD & CRIME
Dopkins will participate in an informative and necessary session relative to business payment fraud risk and “white collar crime” with insights from:
- Daniel Murphy, US Secret Service Special Agent
- William Prohn, Dopkins & Company, LLP
- Darryl Koch, BankOnBuffalo Information Security Officer
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Buffalo Club – Millard Room
388 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14202
Dress is business.
Refreshments will be provided.
- William Prohn, CISSP, CISA, CGEIT; Managing Director, Dopkins System Consultants, Dopkins & Company, LLP
- Daniel Murphy, Special Agent, United States Secret Service
- Darryl Koch, AVP Information Security Officer, CNB Bank/Bank On Buffalo
- Kelly Navagh, Vice President, Treasury Services, Bank On Buffalo
- Christine Domster, Vice President, Treasury Services, Bank On Buffalo
This event is intended for the invited guests of Dopkins & Company, LLP and BankonBuffalo. Dopkins reserves the right to deny admission to any registrant.