May 7, 2021 – Ensuring that your company is safe from cybercriminals, vulnerabilities, and fraud takes sound policies, commitment, and a plan.
Preparing for What’s Next – Building a Security Culture
A virtual program
DATE: Friday, May 7
TIME: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
COST: FREE for Partnership Members | $50 – non-members
To waive the $50 Non-Member fee, please use code CSDopkins to register as our complimentary guest
Who should attend:
- CSO’s, SVP’s, EVP’s, VP’s of IT/Security/Risk/Compliance
- IT and Network Security Executives and Managers
- Governance, Risk, Compliance and Privacy Executives, Business Owners
Attendees will learn:
- How to develop a cybersecurity program and implement best practices
- How to assess YOUR Risk
- Awareness training and testing
- In case of an attack, be able to answer:
- Why are we getting hacked?
- How are the hackers doing it?
- The nuances of cybersecurity in the age of Covid-19
- Ikram Massabini, CEO, MVP Networking Consulting, LLC
- William M. Prohn, CISSP, CISA, Managing Director, Dopkins System Consultants
Details for the webinar will be sent to registered attendees in the EventBrite confirmation email and a reminder will be sent on the morning of the event. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.