July 23, 2020 – Learn how B2B SaaS Finance experts and peers are preparing to recover faster than their competitors in a Sage Intacct webinar.
Managing Cash Flow and Collections in Volatile Times
Cash management is critical in this downturn. Investors want a 12 to 18-month runway before you raise again. Uncertainty and rapid changes put a strain on your finance teams. How can you leverage automation and avoid hitting a cash crunch?
Carlos Vega, Tesorio’s CEO, and peer finance leaders will share how AI can maximize cashflow performance. Learn how to manage your cashflow during today’s business volatility by:
- Automating and cleaning up A/R collections
- Using data-informed smart timing of A/P
- Automating a cash view of your P&L that you can share with the business leaders
Thursday, July 23rd at 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Can’t attend on the 23rd? Go ahead and register anyway. We’ll send you a link to the recording.
Other events in this series are available by recording. Access is available through the registration link:
- Accelerate Through the Curve – 3 Key Strategies for Growth in a Downturn
- Discover the Next Level in Spend Management – Greater Controls, Visibility, and Team Engagement
- The Road to Recovery: Month-End Close Best Practices and Tips