May 7, 2020 – Joseph Heim will serve as a panelist at the Secured Finance Network’s national webinar on the Asset Based Lending industry in a post COVID-19 world.
Secured Finance Network presents:
Webinar: ABL Field Examination Expectations Post COVID-19
May 7, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
COVID19 has altered the ABL landscape tremendously and has become an existential threat to the way we do business. It’s safe to assume that the ABL industry will be inundated by over-advances, deteriorated collateral and borrowers on financial life support. Against this backdrop, what will the Field Examination processes look like going forward?
We’re bringing together industry leaders to:
- Assess the “collateral” damage ABL lenders have sustained
- Figure out how to triage the dying and dead and look for exit ramps
- Decide how we prop up borrowers showing signs of life to bring them back to health
- Ponder the new field exam scheduling paradigm
- Discuss the benefit of building new databases post-COVID19 (information prior and post-pandemic will have no meaningful basis for comparison)
- Speculate how we begin formalizing operating standards around conducting virtual field exams or field exams with virtual components
This online SFNet Roundtable from 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 7th, 2020, will feature a live video of invited thought leaders and is for SFNet Members only. Participants will be able to ask questions via chat.
Don Clarke, Asset Based Lending Consultants
Foster Fegarsky, TD Bank
Tom Otte, White Oak Global Advisors, LLC
Kysha Pierre-Louis, White Oak Global Advisors
Curt Queyrouze, TAB Bank
Steve Savage, Wells Fargo
Alex Dalessandro, Citizens Bank
Joseph Heim, Dopkins ABL Consulting Services
Registration fees are waived for SFNet members. However, if you would like to support our continuing efforts to bring timely, relevant information to our network, you will find an option to pay $50 in the registration window.