Join us for Managing Risk in an Online World 5.16.23
On Tuesday, May 16th, join William Prohn, Managing Director, Dopkins Systems Consultants, for the Buffalo Niagara Partnership’s in-person Cybersecurity discussion.
Managing Risk in an Online World
Geared for CEO’s, Presidents, and Business Owners:
Cyber Security is a business issue, not a technology issue.
Get answers to these questions:
- How are your practices compelling or repelling suppliers and customers to do business with you?
- How much financial risk is your business incurring?
- Is your organization’s security maturity meeting minimum thresholds?
- What do your stakeholders require and expect to conduct business with you?
- How can you develop cyber security as a strategy to retain and grow?
Attend and you can learn how to:
- Reduce your risk
- Increase your organization’s sustainability
- Incorporate cyber security into your business strategy
- Increase your supplier options
- Create new business opportunities
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
8:15 AM – 10:00 AM
Buffalo Niagara Partnership
257 West Genesee St., Ste. 600
Buffalo, NY 14202 United States
8:15 AM – 8:30 AM – Registration
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Presentation
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Q&A
- William M. Prohn, Managing Director, Dopkins System Consultants
- Steve Murphy, Owner, Whiteboard IT
Members: Free of charge, included in BNP membership investment (Continental Breakfast Provided) Click here to register
Not a member of the BNP? Contact: Donna Blaufuss to register as our complimentary guest at email@example.com or 716-634-8800 x504.
By your presence at this event, you consent to being photographed and your image or likeness being used for any purpose without compensation or acknowledgement.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the event.