A panel of experts will lead an in-depth conversation on best practices to protect your company from cyber risk and unnecessary expense.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
8:00 – 11:00am
Buffalo Niagara Partnership (BlueCross BlueShield Bldg.)
257 West Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
8:00-8:15 am – Networking and continental breakfast
8:20-10:30 am – Presentations
10:30-11:00 am –Q&A
Topics to include:
Third – Party Risk
- Existing and emerging legal trends and its importance
- Managing risk through vendor contracts
- What it is and how it is used today
- Security implications
Insurance facts and fiction
- Claim trends in cyber crime
- Coverage: Basic coverage. How much coverage is enough
- If third party vendors can protect you or not from liability claims
- What it is and how it works
- What you can do to reduce your risks of getting ransomware
- How to recover from a ransomware attack
Steven Murphy | President, Whiteboard I.T. Solutions, LLC
Reggie DeJean | Specialty Insurance Director, Lawley
William Prohn | Managing Director, Dopkins System Consultants
Christopher Hayes| Special Counsel, Phillips Lytle LLP
Free – Partnership Members
$50 – Non-Members
Continental breakfast included.
To waive the $50 Non-Member fee, please use code CSDopkins to register as our complimentary guest.
(Make sure to select LINE 1 – Guest of Dopkins & Company to receive FREE Registration.)
Who should attend
CSO’s, SVP’s, EVP’s, VP’s of IT/Security/Risk/Compliance
IT and Network Security Executives and Managers
Governance, Risk, Compliance and Privacy Executives, Business Owners
By your presence at this event, you consent to being photographed and your image or likeness being used for any purpose without compensation or acknowledgement.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the event.
For questions please contact Liz Benkovich at 716.541.1759 or email@example.com.