March 15, 2018 – Join Dopkins Bill Prohn at a Cyber Security panel discussion. The event is presented by the Upstate New York chapter of the Turnaround Management Association and the Risk Management Association (RMA).
Thursday, March 15
5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Templeton Landing – Skyline Room
2 Templeton Place
Buffalo, NY 14202
Today’s cyber-attacks are common. They are increasing in size and sophistication, affecting all sizes and types of businesses. The potential impact on organizations is substantial and can include liability, damaged reputation and loss of business. Our panel of experts has been assembled to:
- Help you understand terminology and potential threats.
- Share with you the best practices, including due diligence, internal controls and infrastructure.
- Inform you how to respond in the event of a security breach.
- Carmine Cicalese, President and Founder, CYBER CIC, LLC
- William Prohn, CISSP, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, Managing Director, Dopkins Systems Consultants
- Gary Schober, New York City Office Managing Partner, Hodgson Russ
Member/non-member rates apply.
Questions? Please contact Sharon Graber at the Turnaround Management Association at upstateNY@turnaround.org or (716) 440-6615.