Thursday, February 15, 2018 – Dopkins returns as a sponsor and presenting company at the second in the Buffalo Niagara Partnership’s two-part Cybersecurity seminar series.
The stakes are high. Make sure your company is setup for success, even in the middle of a disaster.
- Top cybersecurity events from 2017 and how practicing NIST CSF could have prevented an attack
- The importance of an Incident Response Plan to reduce liability after a breach
- I.T. Audit/Assurance Process: What controls to put in place and how to monitor them regularly
Who should attend?
- CSOs, CISOs, CROs
- CEOs, SVPs, EVPs, VPs of IT/Security/Risk/Compliance
- IT and Network Security Executives and Managers
- Governance, Risk, Compliance and Privacy Executives
- Steven Murphy, President and Founder, Whiteboard IT Solutions
- William M. Prohn, CISSP, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC. Managing Director, Dopkins System Consultants, Dopkins & Company, LLP
- Dennis C. Vacco, Partner, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Attorneys
Thursday, February 15, 2018
8am – 9:30am
Buffalo Niagara Partnership (BlueCross Blue Shield Bldg.)
257 West Genesee St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
Free – Partnership Members/Canadian Associate Members
$30 – Non-Members
To waive the $30 Non-Member fee, please use code CSDopkins to register as our guest.
Continental breakfast included.