March 15, 2017 – Bill Prohn will serve as a panelist at Cybersecurity 2.0, presented by the Buffalo Niagara Partnership
Buffalo Niagara Partnership – Speaker Series – Cybersecurity 2.0
Cybersecurity incidents are on the rise – Now is the time to take action!
Learn from area experts on best practices and how to ensure your company is protected. Presentations will give you practical skills you can take back to immediately implement in the workplace.
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Buffalo Niagara Partnership | 257 West Genesee Street | Buffalo, NY 14202
Experience a mock cyber data security breach
- Discovery and reporting phase
- Containment, control and monitoring period
Learn how to start a cybersecurity program
- IT Risk analysis
- Review existing controls & GAP analysis and remediation
Determine the tools to protect your computer network
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Vulnerability scanning & Intrusion Detection (HIDS/NIDS)
Free tickets for Partnership members, $15 for Non-Members. Continental breakfast included.
For questions please contact Liz Benkovich at 716-541-1759 or email@example.com.