Wednesday, November 8, 2017 – Has your company found it difficult to evaluate its Cybersecurity? Finally, a standard set of tools has been developed to tackle this problem.
Join us to save time, resources and cost and to prevent disaster from knocking at your door!
Learn from the experts why embracing the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework will help your organization outline your current state of cybersecurity and how to strengthen any weaknesses.
It is an effective method for businesses large and small – key takeaways will include:
- Free, open-source tools
- Shared resources available for everyone
- Common pitfalls
- Discover best practices
- Tips and tricks on how to get started
- Implementation tactics
- Case Study: Incidence response plan
Hear about an actual breach
What went right? What went wrong?
What role does law enforcement play when a company reports a breach?
What forensics are required & Who to notify?
- Steven Murphy, President and Founder, Whiteboard IT Solutions
- William M. Prohn, CISSP, CISA, CGEIT, Managing Director, Dopkins System Consultants, Dopkins & Company, LLP
- Dennis C. Vacco, Partner, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Attorneys
Cybersecurity: Understanding & Implementing the New NIST Framework
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
8am – 10am
Buffalo Niagara Partnership
257 West Genesee St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
Free – Partnership Members
$30 – Non-Members
Continental breakfast included.
To waive the $30 Non-Member fee, please use code CSDopkins to register as our guest.