June 15, 2021 – William Prohn will present at the annual meeting of the Atlantic Chapter of the National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives. This event is being held virtually, offers Continuing Professional Education credits to eligible attendees and is open to the public at no cost.
National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC) Atlantic Chapter 2021 Annual Meeting
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
10:50 AM – 11:40 AM
Topic: Governance: IT and Cyber Risk
– Presenter(s): William Prohn, Dopkins & Company
– CPE: 1 credit hour
– Field of Study: Information Technology
– Program Level: Basic
1) Obtain an understanding of what information/cyber security is.
2) Understand risk management and the role of information technology.
3) Establishing a cybersecurity culture within your organization.
4) Obtain an understanding of the role of management and the board in relation to cyber security.
Login access will be provided after registration.
CPE Credit Information
The National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor (#103068) of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.