William C. Craven
Assurance Services Group
At a glance
Bill is part of the Assurance Services Department and helps provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts and preparing financial statements.
He joined Dopkins in 2015 upon graduation.
- M.B.A. in Professional Accounting, Canisius College
- B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and Human Resources, University at Buffalo
- B.A. in Psychology, University at Buffalo
- Family Owned Business
- Health Care
- Certified Public Accountant
Awards & Achievements
- Beta Gamma Sigma (inducted in 2015)
- Completed Course in Lean/Six Sigma (2019)
Bill served as the 2018 Dopkins Team Leader for the Buffalo Superhero Race. Proceeds raised support the mentoring and advocacy programs for Compeer of Greater Buffalo and the Mental Health Association of Erie County.
Prior to joining Dopkins, Bill had several years of operations management experience leading teams with a focus on employee development, customer service, and process improvement.