Sharon M. Trzcinski
Senior Field Examiner
Dopkins ABL Consulting Services
At a Glance
With over 15 years of field examination experience, Sharon brings a breadth of knowledge to the Dopkins Asset Based Lending (ABL) team. She also has experience as an underwriter in factoring, where she focused on determining the viability of entities and their and credit worthiness on behalf of lenders.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, Walsh College
- Associate of Business Administration, General Business, with an Accounting Concentration, Macomb Community College
Seminars and Technical Skills
- MBA/Risk Management Association (RMA) Graduate School of Commercial Lending
- Commercial Finance Association (CFA) Advanced Field Examiner School
- Commercial Finance Association (CFA) Inventory Finance Workshop
- The Law and Business of Factoring
- Food Industries
Prior to pursuing her Asset Based Lending career, Sharon served as the Controller for a major construction company.