Salvatore (Sam) Rizzo
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Sam has a broad base of experience in individual and corporate taxation, specializing in limited liability companies, small business and high net worth individuals.
Sam joined Dopkins in 2010 as a Senior Tax Manager with 21 years of public accounting experience; including over 11 years with a big four firm. He has advised public and privately held companies located across Southern Ontario and the US on their domestic and international tax strategies, structures and compliance filings. Sam has given presentations on partnership taxation, S Corporation state filings and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Tax Act of 2009.
Principal areas of expertise
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Not-for-Profit Board Member
- B.S. in Accounting from Canisius College