Patrick V. McMahon
Dopkins ABL Consulting Services
Patrick performs field examinations for commercial lenders throughout North America. Through investigations of borrower records and financial reports, he helps clients analyze and evaluate collateral values utilized to secure loans and credit worthiness, while also assisting with the identification of potential credit risk to lenders.
He joined the Firm in 2018 and will be based in the Firm’s Buffalo, NY office.
- B.B.A., in Accounting, Saint Bonaventure University
- M.B.A., in Professional Accountancy, Saint Bonaventure University
- Recipient of multiple scholarship awards for academic achievements.
Patrick amassed a significant amount of public accounting experience through multiple internship assignments. For recurring summer sessions, he served as the McQuade Accounting Intern for St. Bonaventure’s accounting department, where he worked on research and special projects. He also completed extended internships for firms located in Central and Western New York where he gained substantial audit and tax experience.
- While studying at St. Bonaventure University, Patrick served as a peer mentor for freshman students enrolled in the business program, where he provided guidance and best practices for achieving success in and out of the classroom.
- He also served in a leadership capacity for St. Bonaventure’s club lacrosse team. His role included significant project management experience, including organizing team initiatives and practices, on-field mentoring and leadership to team members and offensive coordinator coaching duties. While pursuing his Master’s degree, Patrick worked as an Academic Support Services Graduate Assistant for the University’s Athletic Department.
- Volunteer, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA)