Nicholas J. Orlowski
Assurance Services Group
Nicholas joined Dopkins as an Associate in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group in 2017. With an educational background in mathematics and business, he concentrates his practice in audit and analytical review services on behalf of clients from a variety of industries. He is also well-versed in conducting and testing internal controls for clients hailing from regulated industries to determine operating effectiveness.
- M.B.A., in Accounting, Niagara University
- B.S., in Mathematics, Niagara University
- Recipient, Outstanding Senior Mathematics Award
- Not for Profit
- Health Care
- Dairy Cooperatives
- Employee Benefit Plans
Prior to joining Dopkins, Nicholas gained a significant amount of industry experience through an extended internship at a major manufacturer of aerospace and defense components, where he assisted with in the publicly-traded company’s internal audit. He also conducted thorough financial and information technology control audits to determine compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxely Act of 2002.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Nick served as the 2019 Dopkins Team Leader for the Mighty Niagara Race/Walk and Half Marathon. Proceeds raised support Niagara Hospice.
- Treasurer, Alden Community Scholarship Foundation
- While at Niagara University, Nicholas served a multiple-year term as a representative to the University’s Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC). A member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) All-Academic Team, he was honored as the Student Athlete of the Year for the Class of 2015.