Kyle M. Hulse
Senior Field Examiner
Dopkins ABL Consulting Services
At a glance
Kyle works from his office in Charleston, SC to service the upper Southeast and Mid Atlantic regions.
He joined Dopkins in 2015 with an extensive 17 year history in asset based lending. He has worked both inside of banks and commercial finance companies and managed an independent consulting practice and has served the collateral examination needs of asset based lenders on a national basis, most recently at a small Virginia based commercial finance company.
Principal areas of expertise
He maintains a focus in specialty finance and has wide experience in conducting field examinations for rediscount facilities extended to factoring companies, insurance premium finance companies, “buy here pay here” auto finance and other consumer based specialty finance facilities.
He has experience working on behalf of credit facilities involved in financing corporate relocation equity advance and mortgage buyout programs that facilitate the unique needs of the corporate relocation industry.
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Master of Arts in Economics from SUNY Buffalo
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies and Criminal Justice from SUNY Buffalo
- Traditional Manufacturing
- Wholesale Distribution
- Government Contracting
- Specialty Finance; Rediscount Facilities, Insurance Premium Finance, Secondary Auto Finance of Buy Here Pay Here, Legal Settlement Finance
- Corporate Relocation
- Produce Distribution
- Agriculture and Farming
- Timber and Wood Products
- Steel and Steel Services
- Oil Refining and Oil and Gas Services; safety equipment, logging and engineering
- Electronics and Technology
- Software as a Service
- Health Care; Durable Medical Equipment and insurance billing
News & Events
- Guest Author, Post-Field Examinations: Assessment of Damage and Alerts for Fraud, published by The Secured Lender magazine (May 2020)