Assurance Services Group
Kelsey joined Dopkins as an Associate in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group in 2018. Performing audit and review of financial information, she brings an international perspective in her service to clients hailing from a variety of industries.
- M.B.A., Niagara University, including a Global Trade Mission to China
- B.A., Accounting, Niagara University
- The University of Roehampton Summer International School, London, England
- Recipient, Niagara University Everett W. Ockerman Award for Academic Excellence
- Member, Beta Alpha Psi, International Honor Society in Accounting and Finance
Prior to joining Dopkins, Kelsey served at multiple internships at local leading certified public accounting firms. She also served a long-term internship at an international manufacturer of plastic molded solutions headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
- Assistant JV Softball Coach, Niagara Falls High School
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- While studying at Niagara University, Kelsey served as a volunteer tax preparer for low-income and elderly tax payers. she also served as a tutor for the Office of Academic Support assisting students in introductory accounting classes.