Joseph T. Beecher
Senior Investment Advisor
Dopkins Wealth Management, LLC
At a glance
Dopkins welcomed Joe Beecher to the Firm in 2018. He has an extensive amount of wealth management experience, providing results to high net worth individuals and their families, businesses and not-for-profit entities. He routinely provides guidance to clients with respect to pension plans, 401(k) plans and executive benefit plans.
Joe is uniquely qualified to assist C-Level and Boardroom executives with the design and installation of qualified and non-qualified plans, while remaining mindful of the client’s objective to remain efficient and cost-effective with respect to cost, investment performance and plan health.
Principal areas of expertise
- Retirement Plan Design
- Asset Management
- Investment Research
- Executive Benefit Plans
- 401(k) & Pension Plan Design
- Taft-Hartley plans
- Joe has held his Series 7, 26, 63 and 65 Securities licenses.
- Member, United Way of Buffalo & Erie County Endowment and Planned Giving Committee
- Former Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Buffalo
- Member, Canisius High School Alumni Board
- Committee Member, Algonquin Campership Fund, a non-profit providing scholarships to young people to attend a traditional canoe camp in Algonquin Park, ON.
Mr. Beecher brings wealth of experience to Dopkins. Prior to joining the Firm, he most recently served in a leadership capacity at Prudential Financial, Inc. and Wilmington Trust Corporation.
- B.S., Economics with a concentration in Finance, State University of New York College at Buffalo
News & Events