Tax Advisory Group
Henry provides tax compliance, consulting and planning services for business and individual clients. He has over 20 years of experience serving clients in both the private and public tax sectors.
Prior to joining Dopkins in 2021, Henry worked in the field of public accounting in the New Jersey area, where he quickly rose to a leadership role both internally by training and mentoring colleagues, as well as client service management.
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Trusts & Estates
Principal Areas of Practice
- Corporate tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Individual tax returns
- Tax planning
Henry has significant experience in both private and public accounting environments. Included among his service is a thirteen-year career at a major manufacturer and designer of custom stairways and railings. His most recent experience was in public accounting where he performed both tax and assurance needs on behalf of a diverse mix of clients.
- B.S., Accounting, Messiah College (Grantham, PA)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Fellow, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, Federal Taxation Interest Group
Community Service & Memberships
- Officer, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Hawthorne Gospel Church
- Member, Finance Committee, EC School Association (New Jersey)
- Volunteer, JDJ Foundation (NYC). The JDJ Charitable Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public nonprofit providing financial assistance and support to communities at need. Included among its many charitable initiatives are funding leading cancer research and providing financial support to families battling cancer.