Elizabeth R. Golubski
Assurance Services Group
At a glance
Dedicated to assisting companies to make the best decisions for their operations, Elizabeth serves corporate and not-for-profit clients with respect to matters of financial reporting and internal controls. She joined Dopkins as an Associate in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group in 2018.
- State University of New York at Fredonia – B.S., Public Accountancy/B.S., Business Administration Management
- Member, Delta Mu Delta and Tau Sigma academic honor societies
- Erie Community College, A.A.S., Liberal Studies
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
While attending college, Elizabeth served an extended internship for a leading accounting firm in the Fredonia area. While there, she gained extensive experience serving individual, corporate, partnership and not-for-profit clients. Elizabeth also served as a student accountant on behalf of the Rockefeller Arts Center and Ticket Office based at SUNY Fredonia. In this role, she was responsible for a variety of duties, including reconciliation of accounts, payroll, and analysis of financial statements.
- Volunteer, FredoniaVITA. Co-sponsored by the Fredonia State Accounting Society and the Internal Revenue Service, the Annual Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program recruits and trains volunteers to help the elderly, low-income and non-English speaking residents of the Dunkirk and Fredonia area to prepare and file their federal and state income tax returns.