Criste’ L. Staples
Tax Advisory Group
As a member of Dopkins Tax Advisory Group, Criste Staples provides accounting and tax services to both individuals and businesses. She joined Dopkins in 2017.
- B.S. in Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting, State University of New York at Buffalo
- A.A.S. in Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting, Niagara County Community College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, NYS Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
Criste’ has significant experience in both private and public accounting environments. Included among her service is a ten-year career at a locally based accounting firm, where she performed both tax and assurance needs on behalf of a diverse mix of clients.
She also gained significant experience in the not-for-profit industry through her service as an accounting specialist at one of Western New York’s largest health and human service employers.