Colin A. Ott
Senior Field Examiner
Dopkins ABL Consulting Services
At a glance
Working from our Buffalo headquarters, Colin performs field examinations for commercial lenders throughout North America. Since joining Dopkins, Colin has performed work on approximately 50 different exams, with many different loan structures.
- Masters in Forensic Accounting, Canisius College
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting and Accounting Information Systems, Canisius College
- Tech companies
- Health Care
- Colin has gained significant experience working with the AssetReader data extraction software, published by FinSoft, LLC.
- Prior to joining Dopkins, Colin served in the accounting department for an integrated group of environmental service companies.
- He also served a long-term internship with a major manufacturer of recreational products while pursuing his degree.
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Buffalo Burrito Project for Canisius College. With over 30 chapters nationwide, the Burrito Project is dedicated to fighting hunger and aiding the homeless.