Christine M. Koniarczyk
Tax Advisory Group
At a glance
Christine Koniaczyk concentrates her practice on tax, accounting consulting and compliance services for high net worth individuals and closely held businesses. She has extensive experience with the filing of complex tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts, with particular emphasis on multi-state returns. She has also provided clients with long-term planning solutions by providing tax planning projections and in-depth research projects.
Prior to joining Dopkins, Christine enjoyed a successful career at a large Western New York CPA firm and its related entities, most recently serving as the Tax Manager for the firm’s Wealth Management affiliate.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration, with Honors, Erie Community College
- Ms. Koniarczyk is a recipient of a Certificate of Merit for Academic Achievement from the Assembly of the State of New York.
- Certified Public Accountant
Principal areas of practice
- High Net Worth Individual Returns
- S-Corporation, C-Corporation and Partnership Returns
- Complex, Multi-state Returns
- Tax Planning
- Tax Research
- Family Owned/Privately Held Businesses
- Physicians and Medical Practices
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)