Andrew M. Fischer
Assurance Services Group
At a glance
In 2017, Dopkins welcomed Andrew to the Firm’s Assurance Services Group, where he performs audit and review services for clients from a variety of industries ranging from closely held businesses and exempt organizations.
- M.B.A. in Accounting, cum laude, Canisius College
- B.S., in Accounting and Accounting Information Systems, cum laude, Canisius College
Andrew gained a significant amount of public accounting experience through an extended internship at a major Western New York public accounting firm. Included among his responsibilities were the performance of government and school audits and the completion of corporate and partnership tax returns.
While attending college, he also worked for the City of Batavia Summer Recreation Program. Andrew routinely implemented the Program’s schedule of activities and on a daily basis supervised an average of thirty youth ranging from 6-14 years in age.
Awards & Achievements
A member of the Boy Scouts of America, Andrew achieved the rank of Eagle Scout in 2012.
- Volunteer, St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy
- Volunteer, Matt Urban Hope Center
- Volunteer, Blessed Trinity Church
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity